The White Rose College of the Arts & Humanities
Visit the main WRoCAH website at: www.wrocah.ac.uk
The White Rose College of the Arts & Humanities (WRoCAH) is an AHRC-funded Doctoral Training Partnership of the Universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York, which work together in the White Rose University Consortium.
The Doctoral Training Partnership enables the White Rose College to recruit and train more than 300 fully-funded doctoral students over five years, with the first cohort starting in autumn 2014. WRoCAH has secured in excess of £19 million of funding from the AHRC for this new initiative.
These high-achieving doctoral students will be equipped with the skills and experience to become leaders in their chosen fields, ultimately benefitting the UK economy and society.
WRoCAH has a wide range of activities and functions, including:
- Funded PhD studentships across all Arts & Humanities subjects in the three universities;
- A further, distinctive scheme of Studentship Networks on themed subjects;
- Funded Research Preparation Masters studentships in selected subject areas;
- An innovative and integrated programme of Professional Training for PhD students;
- The further development of a common research culture founded in our strong record of interdisciplinary and inter-institutional engagement.
For more information please see