The latest round of Supported Activity in Brussels is now open and is available to staff members from the White Rose Universities.
Deadline for applications – Friday 20th April 2018.
Your activity will need to start after September 2018.
Would you like to engage with Brussels stakeholders such as the European Commission, the European Parliament and/or universities in Europe?
Our White Rose Brussels Office could help you to organise and facilitate activity in Brussels such as:
- A showcase event of your research to policy and decision makers to raise the profile of your research
- Meetings with Commission officials to learn more about European funding
- Activities to develop potential European partnerships
To apply please complete the Call for WRB supported activities and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt email from our WRB Office. If you do not receive this email, please contact Phil Holliday.
The completed forms will be assessed by the White Rose Brussels Steering Group at their next meeting on 9th May 2018, based on the following criteria:
- Fit to strategic aims of the relevant White Rose Universities
- The level of cross White Rose institutional involvement
- Likely outcomes from the activity
- Evidence of need of support from the Brussels Office
All applicants will be notified of the assessment outcome by June 2018.
Examples of previous WRB events held in Brussels can be found here: